Engagement: Events, Opportunities and Information
Prof Philip Conaghan, University of Leeds (OATech+ Network CI) delivered a lecture on “Why do my joints hurt and what can I do about it?”
This lecture was held at Cardiff University on the 11th October 2018, and received a fantastic turn out of attendees. For more information on other engagement lectures in this series, see the link below
To listen to a recording of the lecture, follow the link below:
The Arthritis Research UK Centre for Sport, Exercise and Osteoarthritis hosted an event in London (11th August) entitled “Physical Activity and Osteoarthritis”
- -current physical activity and osteoarthritis research
- -current research into nutrition and osteoarthritis
- -the main causes of osteoarthritis
- -approaches to managing joint pain
- -how arthritis therapy research trials are run in the NHS
- -Arthritis Research UK – what does the charity do?
- -an interactive website to help support people with joint pain
- -the latest innovative devices to help people living with arthritis
Please see the downloads sections for an overview of these sessions.